Man's Best Friend Man's Best Friend

That's nice!

I gave it a 3, but I'm regreting, it deserved a 4. not just it's nicely animated, kinda funny it also has a good cause behind it.
Good luck with it.

Worms Armageddon Assassin Worms Armageddon Assassin

Nicey!

I love worms myself.. Well, who doesn't?
I loved your movie as well, i wish you used more explosion or classic weapons, like the super sheep, the old woman or the holy grenade, those are fun and should be in it! I liked when they all had their stat's too bad you stopped doing that after a while in the movie...
but you've got 5 =]

To the clinic 2! To the clinic 2!

Dooon't!

we have video google for videos! flash is for animations and preferrably original work!!!
And these are too big to stay in ere =/

To the clinic 1! To the clinic 1!

Don't!

Flash wasn't meant for that, the portal wasn't meant for that also!
I did find the videos very "entertaining" but If I wanted them, i'd go to video.google!!
Sorry but it's 3.5 mb's newgrounds bandwidth shouldn't bear with. (gave it a 0)

Project I.V. Project I.V.

Holy shit!

Those are some MAD Frame By Frame skills man!
MAD SKILLS.
You've got to have the biggest patience... I can't stand doind frame by frame in all those details for that long, I just wouldn't bear =]
You rock my socks ¬¬'
Seriously, awesome.

MMORPG are Satan's idea MMORPG are Satan's idea

Funny!

Holy crap, I wasn't prepared at all for a funny bit like the dude interrupting!
That was indeed funny and made me crap a little in my pants(just kidding, I'm not wearing any)
Tee hee. Keep up the good work and Uh, focus a little on sounds more, not just sound effects but the background sound as well... You might wanna check the audio portal or FlashKit fomr some of those =] I reckon it would make your movies more pleasant =]
(Ps:underrated)

Sleeping beauty yaoi Sleeping beauty yaoi

Nicely

I'm not gay myself, but I guess it's cool that it differs from same old stuff.
Anyways, it was WAY too short, but it was incredibly great animated! You drew awesomely. You'll only get low scores from homophobes.

Lovestory_(dnt) Lovestory_(dnt)

Damn Dante!

Holy shit, i didn't know you did such nice animations, at elast not back in the day!
That kicks ass. As the guy before said the only thing to make it better was to get the song 'til the end, even if it repeated.
Hey, take care =)
From now own this part will be the translation of the english part of this review since the author speaks portuguese.
Maldição Dante!

Merda Sagrada, eu não sabia que tu fazia animações tão legais Pelo menas não nos velhos tempos.
Isso chuta bunda. Como o cara antes de mim falou, a unica coisa pra dexa isso melhor é dexar a canção chegar até o final, mesmo que repitisse.
Ei, te cuida =)

De agora em diante essa parte vai ser a tradução da parte em inglês desse artigo, já que o autor fala protguês.

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

FLASH PERFECTION

WHAT MORE TO EXPECT?!
It had an actual plot, had GREAT smooth animation a fighting scene and a love couple the music couldn't go better and DAMN I can't think of how flash can get better than this, That is anime level right there. Make a Carrer of that.
10 for you and 5, everytime i log on NG i'll vote you five(until i eventually forget about it though)

THAT WAS GREAT. THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME WATCH THAT.

coffee break coffee break

Sorry

It was very good, but since it was an attempt in doing a salad fingers movie or something, i disapproved it.
And it didn't let much room for imaginating shit as in sald fingers, where there are practically no dialogues, so we can manly conclude that the creature is a crazy dude, and also if the gay had some twitches it would look nice too. And the blood was appeal.
And please, don't try to rip off some guys style you sure have one of your own.